|Glass House Mountains
|Aussie World||41 min|
|Underwater World||52 min|
|Australia Zoo||55 min|
|Sunshine Coast||92 km|
|Gold Coast||156 km|
155 Welsby Parade
Bribie Island QLD 4507 [map]
Ph: 07 3408 3000
|From 2 pm,|
|Last check-in 6:30pm|
|Outside this please call to arrange.|
To Stay With Us
|Wonderful water views|
|Bike and walking paths|
|Children’s play grounds|
|All rooms are air-conditioned|
|All rooms are non-smoking|
|Off Street Parking|
|Interconnecting family rooms|
|Room service continental breakfast|
|In house Restaurant Tuesday –Saturday|
|Free shuttle bus to the Bribie Island RSL Club|
|Over Night Accommodation available|
Bribie Island on the Sunshine Coast offers a wide variety of quality shopping and recreation ranging from coastal beaches and waterways to scenic hinterland areas, national parks, world-class resorts, quality restaurants and many exciting attractions like Australia Zoo and Underwater World.. Located on the Sunshine Coast the region extends from the Glass House Mountains and Bribie Island, to the Cooloola region north of Noosa Heads and west to Kenilworth and the Blackall Range.
Lots to do and see on Bribie Island:
- Australia Zoo is just 35 mins away: australiazoo.com.au / 07 5436 2000
- Underwater World: www.underwaterworld.com.au / 07 5458 6280
- Ferryman Cruises: www.ferryman.com.au 07 3408 7124
- Aussie World: aussieworld.com.au 07 5494 5444
- Bribie Island Boat Hire & Kayaks: www.bribieislandboathire.com /0419 967 994
- Golf at Pacific Harbour International, Award-winning Golf course: phgcc.com.au / 3410 4011
- Bribie Island Fun Hire & Adventure Tours: www.24at.com.au / 1300 789 123
- Abbey Museum of Art and Archaeology: www.abbeymuseum.asn.au / 07 5495 1652
- Bribie Island Seaside Museum: 07 3408 0007
Bribie Island is a haven for windsurfing or catamaran sailing with both the Pumicestone Passage and the open waters off Woorim Beach. Woorim is Brisbane's closest patrolled surf beach, the venue for regular surf carnivals and a popular spot for swimmers and board riders. Water skiing and Jet skiing are other popular pastimes in the calmer waters of the Passage with other aquatic activities such as kayaking, BBQ Boats, and other boats available for hire.
- Bribie Island Boat Hire and Kayaks
Ph: 0419 967 994
- Bribie Island Boat Charters:
BBQ Boats & fishing boat hire
Ph: (07) 5497 5533
- Dave's Parasailing:
Fly high stay dry!! Parasail the Pumicestone Passage. Tandem trips available.
Ph: (07) 3408 1036
- Learn to Surf:
The recognized governing body for the sport of surfing. Accredited coaches, safe & fun. No age limits!!!
Bribie Island Surf School.
Ph: 0404 073 873
- Bring or Hire a Bike:
For an hour or a day: Explore the many bike tracks, beaches and foreshore around Bribie Island.
Ph: (07) 3408 0166
- Ferryman Cruises:
Cruises of Pumicestone Passage Marine Park.
- Ph: (07) 3408 7124 / www.ferryman.com.au
Another great place to visit with more exciting ideas:
Meet the locals with all the local knowledge!
Bribie Island Information Centre: 07 3408 9026
Caloundra Information Centre: 07 5420 6240
Montville Information Centre: 07 5438 7220